To save you time we have based your quote on some assumptions. You will be asked to confirm these assumptions before you buy.
You and any person to be insured under the policy:
- are a UK resident.
- are under 80 years of age for Single Trip insurance, or under 75 years for Annual Multi-trip insurance.
If you do not meet these requirements specialist travel insurance can be arranged through a regulated broker sourced from the British Insurance Brokers' Association (BIBA)
Click here to visit their website or call them on 0870 950 1790. Lines are open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- has not received advice, medication or treatment for any serious, chronic or recurring illness, injury or disease in the last 12 months and are not awaiting any treatment, investigation or test results
- are not aware of any reason why a planned trip could be cancelled or cut short, e.g. the illness of close relative not travelling
- has had less than 3 travel insurance claims in the last 3 years
- has never had travel insurance refused, cancelled or any special terms imposed
- has not received any criminal convictions for fraud, dishonesty or deception in the last 5 years
- requires cover for holiday, leisure or business travel (clerical and administration duties only)
- has not already commenced the trip you wish to cover.